Monday, January 07, 2013

Arpanet Live Dublin

Arpanet will be playing live in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday 19th Jan 2013. This will be their live debut in the city, following Dopplereffekt who last played there in 2008. There will be support by a whole host of local DJ’s plus Truss aka MPIA3 (R&S / Perc Trax - London). I have also been kindly invited to open the event with an artists talk which I have entitled The Allure of Mystery/Thinking About Music. I will also be doing a DJ set sometime later in the night. My talk will be illustrated by a slide show and will be about my experience of mystery in relation to music and how that has influenced my own art as well as doing DRL. I’m still working on it but will put a link to a PDF of it here as soon as it’s ready. (My talk now up at this link) The promoters state that 'membership to attend this private warehouse party is available. To receive your invitation for membership send your (non Facebook) email to shaydpromoters@gmail.com'

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool man, congrats :) I'd like to see that presentation, I'm having a lot of discussions about this topic recently, is it going to be filmed?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

No plans to film it but the pdf will be just as good hopefully.Coming soon.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll finally get to meet him then! I imagine you fainting like an exited school girl :-)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck mate! Have fun. I hope there'll be a (soundboard) recording somehow. Please let us know if he plays anything new!

6:57 AM  
Blogger FRESH UP RECORDS said...

MPIA3 is amazing.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous lizymoney said...

New updates on Visonia soundcloud which was announcing collaborations with dopplereffekt https://soundcloud.com/visonia

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just want to let you know about this new gerald donald interview in Electronic Beats Magazine. here's the link to their issuu: http://issuu.com/eb_magazine/docs/ebmag_32/42 amazing photography too.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home