Saturday, August 15, 2015

DRL on Facebook

I've decided to launch a Facebook page for DRL. I will keep doing the Blog version in the same way for sure but I guess anything that potentially increases and connects the audience for all things Drexciya and Heinrich Mueller is a good thing. The first post is the video for the new Heinrich Mueller Remodel of The Exaltics. I think this is a very good example of what I will be putting up here that might have gotten a bit lost within a regular DRL posting. It's a good video for a great track and hopefully more people can share and comment about it using this platform as well. I also have tons of other older stuff I want to link to that ties in more with looking back on 10 years of DRL. I think this will be a good way to pinpoint some amazing tracks, interviews and other things that people who care about this subject will appreciate. Just like the page to get those updates to your timeline or check in there from time to time to see what I've been posting. Thanks.
DRL Facebook page

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home